Saturday, October 2, 2010

And We're Off!

Ok, I've finally broken down and started a blog. I've never been one to jump on bandwagons - if anything, I avoid them like A9o - but I figured this would be beneficial for a few reasons. First, this is the perfect outlet to discuss all of my religious and political views, since I don't have any! Second, this is a great place for all of my "finganatics" to follow me and copy what I say and do, since there are none! Third, this is a perfect way to fill in all the spare time I have, since I have none! And last and certainly least, I can finally exercise my passion for writing, since I enjoy it about as much as having my finganails peeled out one by one.

*Sigh*

Ok ok, there actually are a couple legit reasons for having a poker blog. I'm starting to dabble a bit in finding sponsorship and/or backers for bigger buyin tourneys outside of my seriously nitty bankroll rules. I figure this might be a good place to post any updates rather than in the congested poker forums. But the main, big daddy reason of all for a poker blog? I get to finally play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championships!

Oh, and also my mom likes to follow me and a guy named tetris311.


Peace sign,

-fingaz

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I do enjoy keeping up with tetris11...who is that again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Nik, you gotta give props to your faithful professional railbird here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mom - No, no. I meant that YOU like to follow me and tetris311 likes to... eh, nevermind.

    @Jim - Next to my baby's mama, you've been one of my biggest supporters, Zman! Hmm, not sure if that came out right.

    ReplyDelete

Total Misclicks