Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Ah yeah, that was the other reason for starting a poker blog! I've been wanting to use that title since PokerStars started with all these silly big Sunday tourneys. Was just hoping I wouldn't be able to use it quite so soon. But to be honest, do I really think I'm the first one to come up with that title in a poker blog? Mmm yup, matter of fact I do.

Thanks to a semi-deep run in the Mil tho, it really wasn't as bloody as it could've been. Just frustrating. I seem to be on the wrong end of coolers pretty consistently. Then when I'm finally on the good side, KK v QQ bvb, they spike a Q. Whatev...

/end whiny bitch mode

But I do run good on other people's dimes! That's one reason I've decided to open up my daily grind to backers. Well, not ALL of my daily grind. I've got to keep some of that shitty luck to myself. But I've decided to throw in a lot of the OPOY tourneys that are a bit too rich for my nitty blood. I'll probably vary the % I sell depending on the current state of my roll.

I also thought it'd be cool to have a running share value posted on my blog. For example, I sell a 25 tourney package at 1% for $125. If, say, I'm on tourney #12 and I'm up a couple bucks, the current share value would be at $147 or whatever. Maybe doesn't make much sense in words, but it makes sense in my head. =P

Of course this is a poker blog, so it goes without saying that I'll show a few hands too. Mostly my bustout hands but probably a few interesting spots too. We'll see. I'm winging it here, folks. I'm open to ideas!


Peace sign,

-fingaz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Misclicks